Friday, January 17, 2014

Themes of Humanity

         My human theme for this semester is doing everything together. I think that this really apples to me and everyone else in the senior class at this time. These are the last few months and last year that we will all be at school together. I was really thinking the other day about how close the time is where we are all going to be moving off and no longer going to school together and hanging out with some of the friends you have for several years now. I think its important to just to everything together right now because we will soon all be regreting it when we are all leaving and gone for college next year and so much changes. This is also the last year that I will be able to play sports competetively with the kids I have been playing with since I came into middle school in 6th grade. The is the last time that we get to do everything together as a team and go out and compete as a team together. 
        
        Writing about doing everything together just seemed like the right thing to write about for this blog carnival. It just seems like perfect timing for everything that is going on with all of us in the senior class right now. I even want to become closer to people that I don't really know in our grade and not just in our grade but in the school. I think it would be nice just to end high school on a good note and know a lot of people and band together and leave the school and everyone on a good note. My brother is a freshman and Fairview and we have been living together doing almost everything together for as long as I can remember. Through him I have met a lot of younger class man this year at Fairview and I ended up really liking them. It really hit me recently that age doesn't matter in high school and you can be friends and do anything together with anyone no matter the age which I think is really cool. 

        I chose to write about doing everything together because I think it is perfect timing for everyone to start doing everything together. Its crazy how little time that we have left together and it would be awesome to spend that time enjoying everyone and having fun together and it really blows my mind how little time we have left until we are all gone and moving on with our lives
        

2 comments:

  1. We should game some xbox together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm over 20 years out of high school, and the thing that I think I miss the most is simply being together with all of those people in the same place at the same time. That is something you will lose forever upon graduation. Of course there are reunions, but you're different when you come back 10 or 20 years later. It's fun and interesting, but it's not the same.

    How do you think books you read this semester will push your thinking on this? I'm interested to see where you take this.

    ReplyDelete