Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Welcome to my Blog

Hey everyone.
My name is Matt Twist. I'm a senior at Fairview high school this year. It's going to be a fun and exciting year and I can't believe that this will be my last year at Fairview! I really enjoy playing and watching sports. My favorite sport to play is basketball. I've been playing this sport since I was in second grade and I have continued to play up to this point in my Life and I still love it. When i'm not playing basketball and I have some free time I enjoying hanging out with friends, family and playing Xbox.

I'm excited about this class. I've always liked writing and love doing free writing about topics that I enjoy. I really hope to improve on my writing because I know that its not perfect. I feel like I have been making improvement in high school. I'm excited to get better and being in this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment